Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Thursday, July 31, 2008
So I Was Wrong....I Did Want To Know...#22
I decided to mail our final check today and take a leap of faith. When we first signed with AAC, I had a dream about a little girl. I never had one when we were with VN. This weekend at the Montley Crue Concert (don't ask...my husband is a hair band fan from the '80's) which was at Fidler's Green....we had a bright blue dragonfly flying around us for about 45 minutes. I believe that dragonflies and ladybugs have some Asia/Adoption significance. Anyway, I called to let them know that "the check was in the mail" and they told me our number on the list. #22...so exciting!!!!!! They also received a bundle of paperwork from our other agency so we are ready to do our homestudy update now. I love that we have stuff to do now....it makes me feel productive during a very inactive waiting period.
No comments:
Post a Comment