"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Monday, April 20, 2009

5.......5 Dollar.......5 Dollar Foot Long

Five feels good....it sounds good.....and it can even put you in the mood for a subway sandwich. It can also be demonstrated with one hand.....it's a good thing this five thing. It's at the age of 5 we get to start kindergarten and at sixty-5 we get to retire. 5 o'clock is quitting time and many a good happy hour begin at 5 o'clock. I love 5!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Eun Jin Lee said...

You are getting so close! I can't wait until you get your referral! We love the hat...Thanks so much. Surprisingly my husband even commented on it. He really likes it!
Amber

Tracie said...

We are all moving up!!! Yippee!

Lucky Mama said...

It is getting closer I can't wait to see your referral!! I hope it is soon.

Eun Jin Lee said...

Hooray, Hooray, you moved another number! Soon you will be number 1 and shortly we will see your daughter! I can't hardly wait!
Amber