"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Once A Week

I have chosen Tuesday as my day to call the agency to see if any referrals have come in. I have vowed that I will only call once a week and this will be my day...Tuesday. So, for those who are also eagerly anticipating for the list to move, I will post any news I get. I talked to Christie today and she said no girl referrals this week...only one little boy and she didn't specify when it came it so this may be old news.
I will stop calling once we move up to #1 since it will then be their turn to call us. I sure do hope that I will only need to call 2-4 more times before we move up the list. Christie leaves a week from tomorrow for Korea and she hopes referrals come in while she's gone....I do too.

4 comments:

Jayme said...

I was really hoping that you were #1! Oh well. . . .it will happen soon enough. I can't believe how close you are! Thanks for the news/update!

Lucky Mama said...

Ahhh so you wrote this post just for me. LOL I'm constantly checking your blog to see if you got your referral. I sure hope it is soon.

Tracie said...

I check your blog every day to see if you've moved up. I just will be so happy when we get some more announcements!

Chrisa said...

I called Monday - I couldn't wait til Tuesday - sorry you had the same result :(. I have my fingers and toes crossed for next week for you!