Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Friday, July 24, 2009
No News - Friday 7/24
No movement this week. It's actually becoming old habit to hear that we haven't moved.
Every week I check to see if you gotten your referral. It will come , it will come. But I'm anxious and it's not even my child! Don't give up hope. Maybe next week, eh! Sandy
7 comments:
Every week I check to see if you gotten your referral. It will come , it will come. But I'm anxious and it's not even my child! Don't give up hope. Maybe next week, eh!
Sandy
It's getting REALLY old. I thought for sure today would be your day.
I am so sorry, hopefully soon.
It HAS to be soon. I am so sorry! This calls for double chocolate ice cream!
(sigh)
I still check everyday for news from you I really hope you have lots of reason to celebrate very soon.
Have they given any reason as to why there has not been movement for so long when you call?
It's Friday again (31st).
I am hoping there is some good news today!
Post a Comment