"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Thursday, July 2, 2009

No Rerrals

Since Friday seems to be a day off for most people, I called AAC today in case they were closed tomorrow. They didn't even have to look me up. She knew instantly that we hadn't moved and threw in there, " We haven't gotten ANY referrals in quite awhile". Yeah...ya think. This has been quite a gap of inactivity...haven't seen it this quiet since the holiday season.

North Korea hasn't been quiet though....trying out missiles again showing that we shouldn't get too close to their shores.

3 comments:

Lucky Mama said...

I know I'm going crazy for you. It just has to be soon!

Tracie said...

It seems like so long, although my husband just pointed out that it's only been three weeks since ours. Seems longer!!! I'm sure it seems even longer to you.

I'm hoping July will be your month.

Lucky Mama said...

Holy cow how are you doing this??? You must be going crazy let me know if you need to talk. I'd love to listen!