Wow, September....really???!!!! Where has the year gone? There are only 8 pay days until Christmas. Only 8 weeks until Halloween. Eight months of school left. Eight years since 9/11. Days, weeks, months, years...time does pass.
Time pass quickly and this is what I am hoping for to get me through until this journey to our daughter is over. However, wanting time to hurry up to get to the future is also giving away the present. Our present is good....great actually. So, I try to focus on today, since it's never really tomorrow. I am blessed and I am happy for today and what it brings.
(Sounds good in print....but it's harder to practice.)
3 comments:
Karen! I was feeling so lost in the wait tonight and you are right time is moving forward very quickly I don't want to miss any of it obsessing. Thank you!
So very true. You nailed it!
I can't believe that it is almost fall already. Time IS really flying by.
You have a GREAT perspective, and I thank you for it.
So true. Our children are growing up with each day we wait for our babies to come home.
"Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today." *The Music Man*
Post a Comment