Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Picture Of The Week
May 2, 2009 Sleeping baby. She looks so young in the picture but so peaceful. I can't wait to snuggle with her.
I just came across your blog and had to say hello. We are currently considering adopting a little girl on the waiting children list from Korea, through AAC, who is about a month younger than your daughter. We are still waiting to get more information on a number of her medical issues, so I'm not sure what our future holds. We were planning domestic newborn and are now considering special needs from Korea - so all bets are pretty much off! Anyways, just wanted to say hello!
1 comment:
I just came across your blog and had to say hello. We are currently considering adopting a little girl on the waiting children list from Korea, through AAC, who is about a month younger than your daughter. We are still waiting to get more information on a number of her medical issues, so I'm not sure what our future holds. We were planning domestic newborn and are now considering special needs from Korea - so all bets are pretty much off! Anyways, just wanted to say hello!
Christi
Post a Comment