"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Picture Of The Week

The foster parents sent me a nice album of about 60 pictures of Aspen from their first day with her and the last picture is of the first care package that we sent. In an attempt to force me to get those pictures scanned into our computer, I am going to post a new picture every week from that album. This one was taken summer 2009.

I have not gotten our fingerprint letter yet. AAC wants to know if we don't receive it by the middle of January which will be the end of the week. This will also be 4 weeks from when they sent it to Texas. Needless to say, I will be checking the mail everyday this week. I am also hoping for some good news for the other families who got their referrals last spring. Let this be a good week for everyone.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Aspen is just gorgeous! And the photos from her foster family are amazing! What a gift!

Let's hope for good news for you this week too!!! I can't believe how slow this new I600 system is! Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Karen~
She's just SO beautiful!!! I'm looking forward to a new pic each week. I'm hope we're as blessed to get so many pictures!
-elizabeth (#16)

Tracie said...

Aspen's foster family is wonderful!!! You are very blessed! And Aspen is just darling.

I loved her astrological forecast! So perfect.

Lucky Mama said...

Aspen in so beautiful! What gorgeous pics! I am hoping for good news for you this week. Heck I want good news for all of our AAC bloggy friends. COME ON PHONES AND MAIL BOXES!!!