"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Saturday, April 10, 2010

EP Approved


I received an email from our agency that lovebug received her EP approval. Now, she will go for a visa interview and then we will get our travel call. They still estimate travel is 3-4 weeks from now. I'm still right on track for being with her for Mother's Day. Absolutely unreal that we are this close.

I went shopping today for a car seat but got side tracked to the slings. I found one that I love..the Moby Sling. I wish I had one of these when the boys were small. It takes a little practice but I got to practice with a friends toddler and it was so comfortable. I really hope that she likes it and will let me carry her in it.

8 comments:

Lucky Mama said...

WAHOOO WAHOOO WAHOOO!!!!! I love it!

Michelle said...

Karen - this is it, you're almost there!!! Sooo excited for you and your family. All this sitting, waiting & wishing is almost over. Congratulations :)

Jayme said...

YAAAAAAY! I am SO happy for you! I can't believe how quickly everything is going! I LOVE IT! So excited for you and you are almost there! Can't wait to hear VI and TC! You'll be in Korea before you know it!

Tracie said...

What a wonderful feeling of relief!!! SO very happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of you in Korea. Did you figure out who is going with you?

SNC said...

Very exciting! I love the carrier you got...I had already purchased another one before I saw your note about your carrier. Yours looks so comfy! I'm so excited for you...it could come any day now! :-)

Eun Jin Lee said...

Oh, I am so happy for you. Mother's Day sounds great! I think you will get your travel call sooner that 3-4 weeks...
Good Luck.
I wish I was going with you.

Brittany said...

The weeks will fly by now! What a special mothers day this one will be.

Anonymous said...

To my lovebug: You have almost reached the top of that wall - FINALLY! What joy you will feel when you travel to Korea and hold that special little girl in your arms. I will never forget the memories of holding you, and the many Mother's Days I have been honored.