"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Monday, May 3, 2010

God Bless You, Mr Robinson

Our agency has no news for us and since the information is going from Embassy to agency in Korea to agency in Colorado to my worker to me...I felt like there were too many middle men and wanted someone who could speak for me.

I contacted our Senator's office and our local office will make an inquiry for us. I sent a form for them to act on my behalf. He asked for our proof of income as well. I sent 7 pages of documentation. No promises but an inquiry will help. Who is my angel at the Senator's office......Mr X. Robinson.

Here's the lyrics to a Simon and Garfunkel song that fits.

And here's to you, Mr(s). Robinson
Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
God bless you please, Mr(s). Robinson
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself
Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home

And here's to you, Mr(s). Robinson
Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! You've got a lot of people behind you Karen. Something's got to give. Hang in there. :)

Lucky Mama said...

So glad you have someone in your corner. Go Mr. Robinson. Get Aspen home to her family.

Eun Jin Lee said...

Good Luck!

Tracie said...

I can hardly stand this! I don't know how you're coping... but God will keep giving you strength to get through this delay... and I pray it won't be much longer until your Aspen is home.

Argh. I get such a stomachache when I hear how hard this process keeps being for you!!!

(((Hugs)))