Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Friday, May 7, 2010
Travel Call and Plane Tickets
We will be leaving on Monday. I will get to meet Aspen on Thursday, Friday, Tuesday and get her on Wednesday to come home. We will have a few days to see Seoul and get to know more about Korea.
To my lovebug: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU. I can feel your excitement from over 1,000 miles away. Next week I will be able to feel your love and excitement from many, many miles away; mothers and daughters have a special bond no matter where they are, or how many miles separate them. I am so happy for you. May you all have a safe and enjoyable trip. Finally, to have YOUR LOVEBUG with you will make the trip home much shorter. God bless you.
5 comments:
WAHOOO WAHOOO WAHOOO!!!!! Enjoy your amazing trip and love on that baby.
To my lovebug: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU. I can feel your excitement from over 1,000 miles away. Next week I will be able to feel your love and excitement from many, many miles away; mothers and daughters have a special bond no matter where they are, or how many miles separate them. I am so happy for you. May you all have a safe and enjoyable trip. Finally, to have YOUR LOVEBUG with you will make the trip home much shorter. God bless you.
SO thrilled for you!!! I can't wait to see you holding Aspen! Have a wonderful trip!
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you today! You are on your way! Enjoy every minute of your trip.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited. Wendy, Patrick, Maeve, and Thomas......LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment