"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

We had a wonderful WHITE Christmas this year and it's still snowing. We spent the entire day at home and Steve's family came over to have dinner. It couldn't have been more perfect except for maybe some little girl toys under the tree. After 8 Christmases with Thomas the Train, Dinosaurs, and Space gadgets, I can't wait for some dolls and girlie things. I contemplated hanging a stocking for her this year but it seems that Pottery Barn has stopped making the burgundy and green stockings so I couldn't order one for her. I'll wait until next year and maybe they'll bring them back so we can add the sixth stocking to our mantel....six that is such is nice even number. A sixth family member and a girl is going to complete this family in soooo many ways and bless us in more ways than I can count. I am looking forward to the upcoming year and all the incredible things that 2008 has in store for us.

No comments: