I can only imagine the back lash and amount of inquiries the agency is experiencing after our latest update regarding no letter of renewal. I, myself, have sent 2 emails to my CM. The first email to discuss the state of adoptions in Vietnam with this new news and where we stand on probability of being processed. My second email was a little more aggressive and inquired about looking into what other programs would even be willing to adopt to us. Taiwan, Korea, and China have already turned us down since S is in a wheelchair. Cambodia, Nepal, and Guatemala are currently closed down for adoptions. Options are somewhat limited to us at this point.
I am sure nothing will be released to any of us without very careful consideration from the agency. An extensive collaboration will have to be made by all case managers on how to handle each question and concern. The program director will also have to be involved and assist in how to handle everything. I don't envy any of them their jobs right now. I don't expect any response anytime soon. There may only one letter issued to all of us at once with a general response to what is going on. The forum is in high spirits right now and most people have dropped out the last few weeks. The lack of information during the Tet holiday was not well received by most on the forum. Again, only time will tell where all of this puts us. I do not have high hopes for a positive outcome.....a miracle maybe our only hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment