"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Number Please

I have yet to receive a number yet from my agency. Why don't I just call them you may ask? Well, I've been a bit of pest with them regarding other matters of higher importance. In fact, the response to these matters may make the number irrelevant. (I am being vague intentionally and will give details if it develops into something concrete.)

Anyway, if I have a number, it means that I will take a mental step further into believing that this time...this adoption will work. I am not ready to take that step without clarification into the above mentioned questions/concerns.

The agency's picnic is on Aug 9 and I hope to go to meet the great people that I have encountered with the agency and on the internet. None of my concerns are with the integrity of the agency and I believe in them 100%.

No comments: