hopeforsamuel.blogspot.com
I met Kristi this summer. Her pregnancy was one in which most would find unbearable....unthinkable. Kristi is the strongest mother/woman I have ever met. I was fortunate to see Kristi during her pregnancy and watch her never waivering trust and belief in God.
Her son was born a few weeks ago. Kristi and her family can use all the prayers in the world right now as they stand by their son. Please pray for them. Their blog is above if you would like to read about this remarkable little boy, who in my mind is an absolute miracle. Some may say that I saw Samuel first along with his parents, but I believe that God has had this little boy in his sight long before I saw him and God continues to stand by him now watching over him.
To bear witness to this family's journey defines what real worries and real strength really are. It's a story of perspective to keep in mind what really matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment