"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Slower This Time Of Year

Referrals typically slow down from December until late winter. We moved up very quickly at the end of the summer-fall which was so encouraging and exciting. It's not expected to pick up again until Feb-Mar. We're still predicting a spring or early summer referral. I think this time I can safely say that by next Christmas we should have our little girl home. For a few Christmases, we had thought that the next year we would have her...then we thought that she would never come...ever. But this time, I feel good about making plans for next year. I haven't had to baby proof a Christmas tree for a few years now. We can't wait. I also can't wait to see her stocking hanging on the mantle. And the girl toys under the tree!!!!! The boys are sooo excited about having a little girl in our home.

No comments: