"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hope She Learns to Love Football

Our house was absolutely full of energy and excitement this weekend. The Eagles and the Chargers were in the playoffs. The boys all had on their official Charger uniforms and we played pool while we watched the games. I got Steve pool balls made of Charger and Eagle balls for the two sets of pool balls. The eight ball has referee stripes. It was such a nice weekend and I probably feel this way since the Eagles will continue into the playoffs next weekend. The Chargers season ended today....sorry Steve. I can't wait to have another female in the house during these testosterone charged days like today. I sure hope she becomes an Eagles fan but she really doesn't stand a chance to become anything but a Charger fan with the boys around. Who knows maybe she make up her own mind and become a Bronco fan????

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Good luck to you, too! It's great to "meet" other families that are with AAC. I hear you about the testosterone thing. I have two boys and can't wait to do "girl" things with my daughter!
Take Care,

Jayme

Jayme said...

I forgot to mention that there is a Yahoo group started just for AAC families. It's great information and if your interested leave your email address on my blog or email me at jbaxter0619@yahoo.com and I will get you an invite!