I decided to move this off the side bar since it made it so long to scroll to bottom of page. I'll still have it in my blog archive incase I ever want to relive this whole process.
August 4, 2008 Our agency has closed its doors to any and all adoptions.
July 2, 2008 We officially changed agencies and programs. We're now adopting from Korea.
April 23, 2008 Agency recommends changing programs due to uncertainty of adoptions with Vietnam
December 19, 2007 Notified that our case manager will be someone new at an office out of state
July 13, 2007 Official log-in date of dossier
June 20, 2007 Dossier to Vietnam for translation
May 19, 2007 Hand delivered dossier to agency to be sent to Vietnam for translation
May 18, 2007 Received documents back from San Francisco
May 13, 2007 Sent paperwork to Vietnam consulate in San Francisco to be authenticated
April 30, 2007 Received I171H
April 13, 2007 Homestudy sent to state for approval
April 10, 2007 Agency received fingerprints clearance
April 3, 2007 CIS fingerprints done
March 27, 2007 Signed final homestudy report
March 21, 2007 Received passports
March 19, 2007 CIS fingerprints application sent
March 7, 2007 Applied for passports
January 28, 2007 Sent I-600A
January 26, 2007 Our physicals
January 25, 2007 Second home study
January 18, 2007 Sent FBI fingerprints
January 17, 2007 First home study
January 4, 2007 Mailed state background check
January 3, 2007 Signed contract with agency
No comments:
Post a Comment