Brittany......what number are you now??????
If you haven't already, please go to the "Two Elephants" blog in the sidebar to see my friend's blogspot and just take a second to see how absolutely adorable her new daughter is. OMG....Amber and I met months ago online and have become each others support. She talks me off the roof....I throw her a life line.....it's been a great friendship. Thank you Amber for sharing so much of yourself!!!!
If we are fortunate enough to follow the same time line as Amber, we are about 10 weeks out from a referral.....about the end of June...into July maybe (July 2 will be 1 year since we signed with AAC). That is about what we have been prepared for including a fall/early winter come home. Sooner would be ok with us too....I'm flexible.
1 comment:
You have been a wonderful support in the wait for my referral. When it got unbearable I would email you and you would assure me that it would be soon. I thank you soooo much for being there for me. My husband does not understand us emailing and blogging, thankfully for him you have been a wonderful friend that understands the horrible waiting game. He is very easygoing and figures it will happen when it does and he doesnt keep it on his mind like I did...Without you I would have bugged him alot more. With you I have a shoulder that understands...
I am hoping your referral does come quickly. Anytime you feel like you need a word of support email me, I will be there for you. I will feel the same joy when you move up a number as I felt for myself...Also, I know some would not agree, but this side of the wait is going to be easier. I have a photo to hold onto and all the referral paperwork. I love reading her little history and luckily, thankfully, it sounds like we have a great foster mother who is taking care of our baby until we get to go get her...I know it will still be a hard wait but at least when I get a little sad I can pull out her picture and look at her and know she is mine, waiting for a referral you don't have that. The unknowing is awful...
Amber
Post a Comment