I often think of my friends and plan to call them "when the kids go to bed" or "once I'm in the car and I have a few minutes". Today, however, knowing that Wendy would be at work....I HAD to call. She was having contractions and at the time of our call and they were 5 minutes apart. I have had two friends for my whole life. Nothing can describe the bond which is established during those early years of childhood, through the teenage years, and into adulthood. It pains me to be and not there with her right now.
"Wendy, I hope you can read this......9lbs 10oz....that's nothing...push it out....I've seen you do some pretty incredible things (some I can't share but damn they were good times) Good luck!!!!!."
3 comments:
You are an awesome support person. You make the wait bearable. Although I will not forget the pain of waiting until YOU have your baby as well. We are in this boat together and I know some of the things you have gone through to get there...(Vietnam-to name one)
Hopefully soon for both of us.
Amber
Oh yea, thank you for calling today! I hate having to call all the time and then they know how impatient I am...
I agree with Amber, you are an awesome support person. Thank you for all of the sweet, suppotive comments that you leave on my blog. I bet your friends love hearing from you and are very thankful for your support. I know I am!! I pray for your referral soon!
Post a Comment