"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mother's Bridge


The picture above is called Mother's Bridge and it came from a website about adoption which is based out of England. I have yet to find it in production and available for purchase. If anyone else does, please share it with me. I feel in love with it and everyone I know is in a search for it as well. It is so peaceful and touching and captures adoption showing that "a picture is worth a thousand words".

2 comments:

Jayme said...

I love the picture and the caption. I really hope someone knows and can share it with us all. VERY inspiring and has a great message.

Thank you for sharing!!!

elc said...

We have this book and so does the children's store in our neighborhood. It's in PRINT! It is a two hankie book! It is called "Motherbridge of Love" by Josee Masee. It is specifically about China but you could sub in Korea too. My daughter LOVES this book.