"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Did She Have To Start At The Beginning?

I just realized that my little ladybug has gone back to the beginning of the vine.....not the most encouraging thing to see!!!!!

4 comments:

kelly said...

Maybe it's a GOOD sign to be "at the beginning". I'm hoping so!

Tracie said...

Today is Friday... is there any news??? I can't believe it will go on much longer without a referral!

I will be jumping for joy when you "meet" your girl!!! It's got to be soon.

Lucky Mama said...

I'm with Tracie! Any news this week??? It just has to be soon!

Brittany said...

Karen-
I'm feeling every bit of your pain. We're right behind you at #4. When I called Nicole last she said #4 but there is a family on hold in front of us- does that make you guys one? Or maybe it's the person in between us- not sure but hoping and praying on those same stars!