"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Message With No Real Message

Freaking out!!!! They called today and just said to call them. That's it....nothing else. Do they need a form????? I had called them about 20 minutes before that and spoke to Morgan who would only say, "At this point, I can only say that there is no change." I said, " I heard from Regina yesterday that a possible referral came and had yet to be assigned...." Again the reply, "Nothing has changed at this point." 20 minutes later...the call to my house with the vague message. It could have been to let me know about movement on the list or something uneventful all together. I will say that this the first time EVER that anyone has ever called me....EVER!!! Movement to #1.....referral....I don't care!!! I'm freaking out..... Does anyone have any more thoughts on what this message could mean..... Have you ever heard of it coming in this way? I would think that a referral would have resulted in them tracking me down on my cell phone but no one called my cell phone. Will they call tomorrow or will we have to wait until Monday.

6 comments:

Lucky Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucky Mama said...

I deleted my first comment because it made no sense I was just rambling in my excitement for you. It just has to be a referral right???????? You must be going crazy. They won't make you wait until monday will they?

Tracie said...

They will not call you on Saturday, most likely. Well, I know they called Kelly on Saturday with Briar... but they called us on Friday, couldn't get a hold of us (we were camping) and didn't call again until Monday. They also did not leave a message on Friday because they knew I'd do just what you are doing... freaking out until Monday! But maybe someone else called you and left the message anyway...

It's going to be a long weekend for all of us now!!!

Eun Jin Lee said...

Aghh. They have never used my cell phone even though they have it and I have told them to call me on it...They left us a message when they called about Isabella's heart and I don't know why they wouldnt just try the next number listed...Geez, I hope it is your referral, I can't think what else is would be.
Good Luck!
Amber

Tracie said...

What I meant by "someone else" I meant, someone besides the person who called us. Obviously, they don't all think the same way about those messages!

AND they did try to call our cell phone both times. Friday, we were out of range... Monday, she gave us our referral while I was in the grocery store. So... I think they would try your cell phone.

Tracie said...

OK, I keep checking your blog because I keep hoping you have an update. I know it's Saturday, but I still keep hoping...

Argh. At least Saturday is pretty much over. Now we just have to get through Sunday... :)