Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Sunday, July 12, 2009
No News
No, news yet. I didn't expect any calls over the weekend but I am so excited about tomorrow. It may turn out to be false hope which is ok too. I know that it is coming soon and this weekend of anticipation may just be a dress rehearsal for the real thing. It's still exciting and I am enjoying every minute of it.
4 comments:
tomorrow is not going to come soon enough for me...i sure hope its a baby girl, not that i want to add false hope, but i sure think its about time
amber
It would be fun if we both got a referral in the same week :)! We are very excited for you! Can't wait to check your blog tomorrow.
Tash
I can't wait to see either! It's really bazaar that they were so vague! Hoping to hear good news!
I'm dying to know what happens. Good luck staying calm until the agency opens.
Post a Comment