Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Patience
I have to say that I'm getting really impatient at this point. We're planning a trip for our anniversary. We leave 2 weeks from today. I thought "Go ahead...let's plan it. We should definitely have our referral before then." Planning...never plan with adopting. I don't mean to bring up our terrible timing and frequent bad luck....but I can just see us getting the call while we're on vacation and having to do everything in the mail. However, the second part of our vacation includes us driving us the coast of California...aimlessly. So I won't know what our schedule will be to do everything through the mail. I'm torn between wanting the referral before or after our vacation vs. just getting it when we're meant to get it regardless of where we are.
2 comments:
It wouldn't be the first time someone has received their referral while on vacation!
It might even guarantee it.
One friend received her whole file over her cell phone, including picture. Do you have a fancy device like that?
I'm going to guess (but I'm really not great at it) that you will get your referral BEFORE you go.
Again, I wouldn't hold your breath.
I think everyone on the list is getting impatient. But YOU have a much better reason getting so CLOSE! Hang in there!
They really spoiled us with the referrals coming about every other week this spring. This dry spell is really torturous.
Post a Comment