"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Monday, July 13, 2009

Silly Dreams

I had a dream last night that my referral came in and we went to the agency to see the packet. I opened it up and there was a picture of a 3 year old Russian girl ( our agency doesn't even work with Russia ). I was frantically trying to find the words to let them know that I didn't want this referral. I was afraid that I would seem ungrateful. So, finally my reply was, "I'm sorry but I can only picture an Asian little girl in our family at this point....not Caucasian."

Silly dreams...... but it seems that I'm at a loss of words in my dreams, too.

2 comments:

Marcus/Tash said...

I've had some weird dreams about referrals too. Glad I'm not the only one :) Hang in there, soon you will meet your baby girl!

Jayme said...

LOL! I hope I dream SOMETHING soon. I haven't had any about referrals! Maybe I have to get closer to #1!

Hoping you have good news SOON!