"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Saturday, August 22, 2009

No News Friday

Talked to AAC....no referrals this week either. Looks like we won't have a baby home for the holidays this year. Paperwork really slows down in late December and will extend through most of January. I'm predicting, at this point, a referral in September and February for a home coming. We started on the list at #22 in July '09 which will be a total of 19 months.....not at all how I saw it playing out but it's hard to play a game when there are no clear cut rules. But at least we're still in game and that's the bigger picture.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I am so disappointed. I was really hoping that you were reviewing a file.

I'm so sorry... we would have all thought you'd be halfway through the wait from referral to TC by now. One positive: You won't have to face the quota situation!

Lucky Mama said...

Wow you seems so calm about all of this..... I wish I had your patience.