"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Monday, August 17, 2009

Quote OF the Day Again-Deleted last one

We smile at the ignorance of the savage who cuts down the tree in order to reach
its fruit; but the same blunder is made by every person who is over eager and
impatient in the pursuit of pleasure.
- William Channing

I added a family picture if you want to scroll down. We went to the vacation destination seen on Jon and Kate +* when Kate and Madi went to San Diego. We had a great time. In adding the picture I deleted this post and any comments before I got a chance to read them. Please comment again please

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Love the quote! (Okay, okay... I'll try to be more patient!)

And love the picture of your family, too!

Lucky Mama said...

You family looks adorable. I think you are handling this so much better then I am.