"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Monday, September 21, 2009

:)!!!!! OUR DAUGHTER



I am happy to announce that we have a daughter, Born July 3, 2008

Sorry for the wink and then nothing until. I am sympathetic to the ripple effect that one person's referral can have on everyone on the list who is anxiously awaiting to move up themselves. We wanted to wait until we crossed every "t" and dotted every "i" which happened at 4:00 today at the AAC office in Berthoud, CO.

We are so in love with this little girl already!!!!

8 comments:

kelly said...

Wow! Congratulations! What wonderful news!!!

Chrisa said...

Congratulations Karen and Steve!

Marcus/Tash said...

Congratulations!! We are VERY happy for you guys! She is so cute :)

Shelley said...

She is just perfect, Karen!!! Congratulations!

Lucky Mama said...

I think she is so stinking cute. Congrats!!!!!

Jayme said...

She is ADORABLE! So VERY happy for you and Steve. She is beautiful! CONGRATS!

Tracie said...

She is just beautiful, Karen! I'm so happy you finally know who your daughter is!

SNC said...

Congratulations again...she is so sweet and adorable...what a beautiful little face!