"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friday, September 18

;)

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Mama said...

I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

I hope this is wonderful news for your family! You've been waiting so long, we are so excited for you and can't wait for you to be able to share more!

Jayme said...

Can't wait to read your post. All I know is that is has been WAY too long of a wait, but I bet it was worth EVERY minute!!!!!!

Yipee!

Tracie said...

LOL! You sure know how to keep everyone on the edge of their seats!!!

Will be peeking back OFTEN to see what you're "winking" about. :)

Anonymous said...

Tell tell! So excited for you!

Lucky Mama said...

Karen....... Where are you I want to know!!!!