
So what do you get a little girl from Colorado, whose name is Aspen? the answer: Her first pair of Ugg boots. Little and pink with laces that go up the back....adorable.

We're at dinner tonight with our neighbors when my phone rings with an "Ugg" emergency call from my friend Karlla. "I have in my hands the most adorable pair of pink Ugg boots with laces up the back and they only have one left in her size." "Get them for me please", I reply. Ahhh....I'm having so much fun!!!!!
3 comments:
ADORABLE!!! I love those! So happy you are having fun getting ready for Aspen!!!
I am LOVING the name Aspen. And her little feet will be so cozy warm on those Colorado mornings in her Uggs!
Ok, I must be totally out of the loop...never heard of Uggs!!! LOL!! Isn't shopping for a girl the best?!
Post a Comment