
I met my friend from Utah almost a year ago. She too is adoption from Korea and from the same agency. We instantly became friends and she has been my email buddy and support person (and she has amazing taste and has sent me the most wonderful dresses). It turns out we have the same social worker.....amazing how God works...how he brings people together.
My friend is in Korea and met her daughter today for the first time YEAH!!!!! She took with her my care package for Love Bug. She was able to give it to the social worker who will give it Love Bug. Something I touched will be in my baby's hands soon and the thought of that just brings me to tears. It's so real now.
Congratulations to my friend and her family and her new daughter...together at last.
1 comment:
That's so great Karen, I'm so happy you were able to send your love but a little package that she'll be able to hold and touch. I long for that moment, and of course holding our little one in our arms. Before you know it, they will be home with us. Did you get booked in the Dec pre-arrival meeting? My husband sent me the invite today and I was so excited...just another future step forward to the big day!
Post a Comment