







Foster Family sent us a photo album with over 60 pictures of Aspen. She has a wonderful life with them. They have been to many beaches, parks and shopping malls. In one picture, she is seen with foster mom & dad, foster sister and foster ???? nephew. It is so wonderful to be able to now picture what her life is like and what her days are like. I'm so happy for her to have them. I can't thank them enough for these pictures chronological ling her life for her to have later.
9 comments:
Oh, my gosh!!! That is absolutely priceless!!!
How wonderful your FM is! And Aspen is beautiful.
I hope our FM is taking that many pictures. I hope, I hope, I hope!
SO happy for you!
Is that another foster baby?
Karen, I am bawling like a baby right now! She is just beautiful! This is the most amazing gift I have ever seen!!!
I can't help but look at Aspen and see Claire. She is about the age Claire will be when she comes home. And she seems so happy!
Thank you so much for sharing these! I REALLY hope you get to bring her home the same time as the rest of us...Really hoping we don't cause you a delay.
Oops. Never mind... I see that you said it's a foster nephew (?).
:) I should read more carefully... I think I was just too excited by the pictures!!!
What an amazing gift!! It is so apparent that Aspen's foster family is totally, completely in love with her! She looks like such a happy little girl, too!
Love the picture of her in her hanbok by the stones. We have stood where that picture was taken!!!!! So cool!
Aspen is SUCH a pretty little girl!!
Karen...what perfect timing to have received this alongside your little bump in the road. It's so wonderful that you have these beautiful pictures...and Aspen is so beautiful and lovely...what a gift! I'm happy for you and pray the rest of your time will be smooth and bump-free! :-)
Wow what beautiful pictures!!! I have to hold back happy tears she looks so well cared for.
Oh Karen! What an AWESOME gift!!! She is absolutely adorable! I love that she thought of you and sent that album. How extremely thoughtful! Her FM takes really great pictures too - they really capture the moment!
We formally accept tomorrow and so I'll put up her picture then. Sorry to keep you waiting :)
Karen-
Aspen is so beautiful! I especially like the pic of her in the yellow outfit by all the pinwheels! Is it unusual to get picitures like this?
We are so happy for you to have gotten all these pictures!! What a great thing for her to have as she grows up!!! I keep looking back at them again and again because it is so great to see this good news for you and to see how happy your little girl is with her foster family. I think you can see the love! Thank you for posting some of them :)
Post a Comment