"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Month Down

Just like that one month of our wait to bring home baby is already down. I have to say it was quick and easy. We're hoping for 5 months left on our wait. With that said, a large part of me is doubting a March homecoming. Several people (months ahead of us in process) are being told to expect a possible February homecoming which doesn't compute into a March homecoming for us. We'll have to wait and see.

Next, month should go quickly since we are planning two trips. Beginning of November, the boys and I are going to NJ to see family and celebrate my dad's 75th birthday. Then, we're going to make a quick trip to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving to meet up with Steve's family. Keeping busy definitely helps and this wait is so much easier than the wait on the first side of this process. I hope I can maintain this feeling for the months to follow regardless of how long it ends up being. I just have to keep in mind that it's out of my hands and she will get here one way or another.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Congrats on one month! I really can't believe it's been a whole month already. Amazing.

I am really glad to hear that it is easier to wait now then it was for a referral. I really hope the hardest is behind us! But, nothing is predictable in this journey. Hoping these next few months are busy and she will be home before you know it!

Eun Jin Lee said...

I can't stand one month update. You must blog more often at least to let me know you are still alive if nothing else!