"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Angel For The Christmas Tree-From "Mandy's Moon"



http://www.mandysmoon.com/
Here's the link where my mom got it.

My mom sent me this adorable tree topper. The Hanbok is so much like our little girl's. At one point, I had thought that this would be the Christmas we'd have little girl toys under the tree....I guess I'll have to settle for this little angel on top of the tree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen- I love the tree topper! where'd your mom get it?
-elizabeth
#18 girls' list

Lucky Mama said...

There are no rules saying she can't have presents to open when she gets home....or you can open them in her honor.

Tracie said...

It's beautiful!!!