We got a few pictures from our agency today. They were there last week and were able to take these pictures. She is sitting with foster mom and dad. I really like the one with the cell phone....she is soooo my daughter!!!!!!!! I am so happy she has the love of her foster parents. We are about 2.5 months into our hopeful 6 month wait to bring her home. It's harder at times but not as bad as waiting for the referral during which time I was always worried for the worse case scenario. I am exciting with this wait and not nervously anxious like before.


8 comments:
She is so adorable. Hoping the wait goes by fast.
What a gorgeous girl you have!! I love her 'old man hair'--Briar had it too!!!!!
Such a sweet little girl! I am so happy you got photos too!!!
:)
What a sweet little girl. Her expression in the second picture is precious!
What a cutie! I love seeing the updated pictures when they are with their foster parents. You can see the love they have for these little ones!
You're SO right, the wait for referral was alot harder. At least we see an end in sight!
Her foster parents seem so very nice! You can tell they are just good people. What a blessing!
And your daughter is beautiful! Love her smile!
She is beautiful! I'm so happy you got some new photos...it sure helps with the wait!
I have been following your blog and I must say you have one sweet baby girl.Congrats!
Post a Comment