Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Friday, December 4, 2009
A Short Video Of Our Love Bug
It's late on Friday night but here is my first attempt at downloading video. I will add more tomorrow.
4 comments:
Wow she is so adorable. How can you stand it?? I want to reach out and hug her and she isn't even mine. What a sweet baby!
She is just about the most adorable little thing ever!!!
Oh, wow. How stinkin' cute is SHE!!? Adorable.
I'm still waiting for my video. I've checked the mail twice today, and the mail lady hasn't delivered yet. :)
How many times will you watch your video??? :)
Post a Comment