Notice of Approval of Relative Immigrant Visa Petition.
It's a mouth full of immigration garb but we are EXCITED that we received this in such a short amount of time. Seriously, we were prepared for a three month processing time. We were only fingerprinted last week. Way to go USA!!!!
I called our agency to confirm that this was it (looked different...I expected some confetti and song like those musical cards). Regina confirmed this is it. She would not say how much longer. It's all in Korea's hands now. Eastern called our agency to say that Aspen is having a really difficult time in dealing with her Foster Brother's leaving. She is crying and the foster family is really concerned about her. When its time, Eastern has asked that one of us comes to get her in light of her current state of mourning.
7 comments:
My heart is breaking for Aspen. You will have an amazing trip to Korea!
Poor baby girl. I am so sad for her.
But congrats on the fast approval!!! Come on EP!!!!!!
Congrats!!!! We just got ours too. That is a big step. Come on EP's!!!!!
I am just sick about this.
I hope she will start to adapt to life without the little guy before you go pick her up.
I really want this to be a positive experience for you and now I am getting scared.
It may take her a little time to get used to her new family after waiting so long for you all to find her.
Give her a big hug from me when you do go get her, she looks so precious...
Just think of how much she will light up when she meets all of her new brothers!!!
Yeah I'm betting she likes getting lots of brothers! {{hugs}} Karen this must be breaking your heart!
I'm so glad to hear your approval time was so quick. I've been thinking like you- fully prepared for it to be 3 months. I hope this means Aspen will be home very soon.
I will keep her in my prayers as she deals with this loss. And the others to come.
Post a Comment