"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Called NVC

I made my first call to the National Visa Center in New Hampshire on 1/29. The guy asked when my approval was....

"It is dated January 26th." -Me

"Does your state do electronic?" - Him

"I'm not sure." - Me

"I see your other file here, but not the one for Korea." I guess our Vietnam one is still on record. "Try calling again on Monday." - Him

I tried calling again in the afternoon as others have gotten a different answer in the same day. The line was busy all afternoon. Not a long wait....busy. I'm sure all the Haiti visas are bogging down their phone lines. I will call again Monday.

No comments: