"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let Me Know If You Read My Blog

I still need Luckymama, Kara, and Allen/Kala email addresses. You can send them to Joisey124@yahoo.com if you don't want to post them here. Thanks, Karen

With our upcoming trip to Korea, I will want to give a play by play of where we are and when we are there to keep our family and families up to date. I will want to shout it from the roof top when we finally get home. I won't be able to control myself!!!

Therefore, I have decided to go private with my blog and invite you to follow along.

16 comments:

Lucky Mama said...

I would love to be invited!

Kala said...

Sign me up please!!

Kara O said...

I would love to be invited

Shelley said...

:)

I'm here!

Eun Jin Lee said...

You know I have to follow!

Michelle said...

I would love to be invited and follow you - even if we end up traveling at the same time :)

Jayme said...

I'm a faithful reader and would LOVE to continue! :)

Tracie said...

I'm here, too... please send me an invite!!!

Brittany said...

Me too please!

Unknown said...

I read your blog. Can't wait for that trip to Korea!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

i follow too! u have my email from the yah*o group :)
~elizabeth

SNC said...

I would love to please...

Kara O said...

Sorry, arakword@embarqmail.com

Thanks
Kara O

Kim said...

I would love to follow along. My email is kimoadopt@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Karen I would love to still follow. My email is hancocklaw86@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

kmoana@gmail.com please :)