"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Picture Of The Week


This picture was taken the day they received our first care package. She was 15 months old here. She has on the pink ladybug outfit that I send. I love the polka dot socks that match the polka dots on the ladybugs. Her foster mom is such a great dresser with a great eye for detail. Here she sits with penguins. I think this is reflective of all Korean kids and their love of Pororo. I also think foster mom likes penguins in general for she has a T'shirt that says, "Save the Penguins".

I bought a Pororo DVD with English subtitles. The boys have actually learned a little Korean. They can say "It's ok...It's ok." That will probably come in handy those few weeks home. For her to watch the DVD on one of our TV's, I will need to find a "region free" DVD player. We can watch them on our computer for now.

4 comments:

Eun Jin Lee said...

She is such a pretty girl. Your boys will love her.

Jayme said...

What a CUTIE! I'm sure I say that with all the pictures you share, but she really is a pretty girl! Beautiful features.

LOVE the outfit!

Anonymous said...

she's so beautiful!!

where did u get the dvd?
~elizabeth

Kala said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am following your blog. She is beautiful. I think it's wonderful taht you have all these pictures to help you with the wait!!