
This is now my favorite picture. She looks like a little lady out on the town doesn't she. She looks so grown up. I have a hard time picturing how big she's going to be. I can't remember the size of the boys at this age. I'm not sure if she's right on track or a little smaller. We have not had updated information on her weight since the referral.
There's no new news on when I'm leaving for Korea. We are attending a pre arrival meeting on Friday and I hope to have more information on what to expect in the next few months. I've managed to get passed being disappointed that it's taking longer than we expected. Sometimes, we get a chance to see life take some pretty unpredictable, devastating turns and it puts things into perspective. It lets you reflect on the things to be thankful for....to be humble and patient.
4 comments:
She is gorgeous! My two year old is a little on the small side but he weighs 27 lbs. He is still in 24 months clothes. Also thank you for putting into words what I think so many of us are feeling.
What a DOLL. She SO looks like she's out on the town. How cute! I agree with Lucky Mama, you nailed it, we all are dealing with disappointment on some level with this extended wait. Hoping to hear some good news this month!
Very cute. I think the hat makes her look like a little lady. She is adorable.
Her foster mom dresses her so cute!
Every picture you post is one picture closer to the ones with her in your arms... :)
Post a Comment