"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Monday, February 15, 2010

Picture Of The Week
































This picture was taken the first day she was with her foster family. That was nearly 1 year ago. They described her on that first day as tired and reserved. She had a cold when she went to live with them.

I love her little lips in this picture. I don't like how distant her eyes look and the sadness that is there. She didn't look like this for long, thankfully.

Here she is only a few weeks later on a picnic. Such a cute little chuckle...I can almost hear it.

2 comments:

Lucky Mama said...

She is so sweet. I agree her eyes are very sad in that first picture. I think her foster family took care of that in a hurry! I love her how she is surrounded by tomatoes in the next pic. What a loved little girl. Her Korean family is amazing I hope she is always able to feel the love they have for her.

Eun Jin Lee said...

She is such a pretty girl. I can't wait for you to have her home. I bet she is a little character!