"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Friday, February 12, 2010

March Unlikely

I finally got through to DC and they confirmed that our P3 went out on Feb 5. I only wish the next few steps would go as quickly as the steps up to this point. But really...progress is progress and I won't complain.

I spoke with our agency today about the wonderful news that 3 families got their EP's and would be traveling in the next the month. In regards to what that could mean for us, I got the answer of:

" It's unlikely you would travel in March....but it's not impossible."

4 comments:

Kara O said...

We are in the same boat. Our paperwork finally got logged out and on it's way to Korea. But we have no idea what's gonna happen now. We still have families from May who haven't traveled yet. Do you know when the referrals were that traveled ?

Jayme said...

Well, like you said it's progress. Great news on the EP front! That's three closer then we were yesterday! Woooohoooo! I'm still banking on things going QUICKER than we all expect. It can't go any slower! Right?

Lucky Mama said...

Ohhh I'm so sorry. I'm hoping that things go faster then expected and you are in Korea very soon!

Michelle said...

I'm with Jayme, great news on the EPs and you've got to think that it's going to get better. I found it very postitive that there were 4 other AAC families in Korea when Tracie was there. I think it's picking up. Hang in there - we're all praying for a pick up. :)