"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Second Email

I sent another email today to our agency. I did not receive a response yet. Last week, I got a response immediately so I was a little disappointed to see 5:00 come and go and no email.

They said that they would notify families from September if their paperwork was in the batch sent in March. I don't know how to say this and truly convey my passion about this? If we're not in the batch that went in at the end of March, then the next submission will not go in until the end of April which would mean traveling the end of June. She turns 2 the first of July. I will absolutely...positively loose my mind. That would be 9+months. It would be a true breaking point for me. No really....it's not going to be pretty. I haven't lost it on anyone yet...so I have a lot of energy to use for this nuclear melt down...LOTS OF ENERGY!!!!!

2 comments:

Kara O said...

Chocolate always helps me. Buy a big stash!! Hugs:)

Anonymous said...

To my lovebug: I can feel your frustration from 1,000 miles away. You and Steve have conquered many adversities in your life. Use your energy to continue "climbing that wall." Your have many friends and family that know how you feel, and support you.