At this point, we are waiting Eastern (agency in Korea) to submit our paperwork, P3, to the government of Korea. I emailed our Colorado agency to see if there is any new news. The last they heard was that families with September referrals would have their paperwork submitted by the end of the month. It seems that the process has fallen into a smooth process of submitted paperwork for this step at the end of each month and then waiting for them to returned with approval. I don't expect any speed ups in process and that once we hear that Eastern has submitted to Korea that we will travel in 7-8 weeks from that.
I timed my email for today so that I could wait a week to email again which will put my second nagging email the next to the last day of the month. Let's hope that we will hear something without me having to email. But regardless, still looking at the end of May to go to Korea.
3 comments:
I've been thinking about you alot lately. It seems so close - yet so far away. Hopefully you will get SOMETHING before you have to email them again.
Praying for good news.
Hang in there Karen. I know it's hard. Believe me. When I emailed them last Friday and did my bi-monthly "nag" I just about lost it when Regina threw September into the mix. I just can't even fathom that. . . Thinking good thoughts for you and your family :)
Oh, it has to be soon. You have been waiting so long.
I am thinking good thoughts for you.
Post a Comment