"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

P3..P3 Where For Art Thou P3

Ok.....I have no self control. With that said, I called DC again and got the same reply. "Just waiting on P3 to schedule visa interview". I called the agency and got R....C was on another call.

I asked R about the P3 and its timing in getting to the Embassy for the Visa Interview. I specifically asked when it would be sent. I pointed out that Eastern has had it since February. I asked if Eastern had to wait for the EP (approved 4/09) to come in to include with the P3. R didn't know but would inquire with C and get back to me.

I was completely unaware that the P3 was still hanging out there holding things up for us. I thought the P3 was a done deal and that shortly following the EP approval the Visa Interview would be scheduled. Gosh....I just love :( this learning process....not really.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Big Hugs! So sorry it's slow moving. I can hardly imagine what that will be like. So close but things stall out! I can't wait to be there but I know it will be SO frustrating!
Thinking of you!
~Christy
www.threelittlemonkeysjumping.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Oh Karen - what is going on??? I figured that I'd be reading that you received your TC and you're packing as I type by now. I'm so sorry. It's got to be any day now. Was C able to be of any help? Thinking of you. EM me if you want/need to vent. :)

SNC said...

Please let me know what R/C tells you regarding the delayed P3 explanation...I'm dying to know. I too have no self control...each evening I go to bed saying, tomorrow, I'm not going to call the embassy...then come next morning I do, only to be let down as well. It's got to be soon for us... :-)

Brittany said...

Come on P3!!!
Thinking and praying for you- hugs.
Brittany