"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Visa Interview Today

I just heard that she has her Visa Interview today. The lady in DC told me to call later today to see if the Visa has been issued.

I will keep you posted!!!

Part II.........
I called back. The P3 arrived yesterday and her visa is still pending the confirmation that the interview was completed. I'll call again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jayme said...

WOOOHOOOO! That's awesome! You are ON YOUR WAY to Seoul!!! So happy for you. Can't wait to see you and Aspen together!

SNC said...

Again...sooooo happy for you!! I knew one of us would hear something this week...just had a feeling! :-)

Lucky Mama said...

SOOOO close! Looks like you are going to have your girl for mothers day.

Tracie said...

I cannot wait to see pictures of you in Korea with your daughter!!!

Almost there!!!

Michelle said...

You are sooo going to get that TC today, I can feel it. Fridays are the best days to get good news. I can't wait to hear! I'll be thinking of you all day. :)