"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Friday, May 21, 2010

Homecoming Pictures











5 comments:

joanec said...

"They" say a picture is worth a thousand words................so very true with yours!!! I see nothing but joy and happiness. How so very wonderful. xxx

SNC said...

Welcome home! It took be a good week and a half before I started feeling like myself again after the trip and sleepless nights! Hang in there...I'll be thinking about all of you...but I'm so glad you are home with your girl!

Unknown said...

I love all these pictures and especially the picture of Aspen surrounded by the children, children have such a knack with babies and vice versa, you have such a beautiful family! Wish you much happiness!!!

Lucky Mama said...

I love the picture of Steve looking at her. Precious!!!! I love that she is home with her forever family. Thank you for sharing.

Tracie said...

Yea!!! SO happy for you!