"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Looking Back.....Our 3rd Meeting

A letter from foster mom to Aspen written on special paper:
Dear Korean Child,
Where ever you live,
I hope you will be
a warm-hearted
and beautiful person.
2010.5.15
Korean foster mother
Lee .... .....



Our third meeting was at a park near World Cup Stadium. Foster mom made a nice picnic and I got to finally spend some one on one time with Aspen. By the end of this day, she and I were one.






Looking at the fish...(random little boy).


Playing at the fish pond at World Cup Park


This was at the park when Aspen pulled me into the car to go home with her.

1 comment:

Lucky Mama said...

I think she is probably one of the sweetest children EVER!